Our bespoke Office Hours service can provide you with the guidance and tools you need to run a successful business. We have professionals, including business analysts, marketing and finance experts, who can guide you and answer all your questions. They also help in performing tasks that you cannot perform yourself, such as bookkeeping, legal, business planning and marketing.
Our talented professionals pride themselves on being able to sit down and really listen to your needs and expectations, allowing them to deliver precise and effective services for all types of businesses.
Who is this for?
Office Hours is the ideal resource for anyone in search of highly-skilled, trusted and accredited professionals who have decades of experience in their fields of expertise.
How does it work?
- Book a minimum of 2 hours Office Hours and a maximum of 20 hours
- You will be able to communicate directly with the professional via our Client Portal
- Access to the Client Portal will be sent via an email shortly after your purchase
What else is included?
- A FREE discovery meeting and goal identification where we explore your unique business needs
- Access to our our Toolbox and communicating with the skilled professional who will be taking care of your tasks during the Office Hours service
Pricing: GHC100 per hourContact Us
Power Hour Session
In our quest to provide the very best support for our clients, we host 1-2-1 mentoring sessions called the Power Hour. It’s an informal session held over coffee where we can chat and explore your concerns, allowing us to provide accurate advice and actionable goals for growing your business.
During the hour, you will gain additional knowledge on how to access and utilise the various tools and resources provided to you during the Startup Bootcamp. The Power Hour is tailored to suit your unique business needs—no project or challenge is off the table and you will always leave with realistic, achievable goals to work on for the next session.
Included in the Power Hour:
- A extensive evaluation of your business and strategy
- You will be speaking to an expert with nearly twenty years of experience
- You will have the opportunity to show-and-tell and get feedback on your progress as an entrepreneur
- You will leave with real, actionable goals and next steps
- You will gain access to the 'Client Portal', your digital hub for accessing our various Toolbox services and connecting with other members
- The Power Hour can be booked at any time for a date that suits you best.
Who is this for?
- Entrepreneurs, freelancers, start-ups
- Business owners, enterprising leaders and CEOs
- Teachers and academics
- Students and young entrepreneurs
- Teens and children interested in business